There are currently 30 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Build ideas
Started by Sch0larofjesters

Sch0larofjesters

Sch0larofjesters

N
D
Joined
23 Feb 2025
Last Seen
29 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
45
Minecraft
Sch0larofjesters

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can give me build ideas if im on and suggest things 

Sch0larofjesters · about 1 year ago
TobyMacCat

TobyMacCat

B
P
N
D
G
I
Joined
02 Jan 2025
Last Seen
02 Oct 2026
Topics
13
Posts
86
Minecraft
TobyMacCat

How about building a house within a giant cat?

 

TobyMacCat · about 1 year ago
Sugarcupcake943

Sugarcupcake943

N
G
Joined
29 Aug 2025
Last Seen
23 Aug 2026
Topics
1
Posts
9
Minecraft
Sugarcupcake943

built this on autcraft . what can i do to improve it?

Sugarcupcake943 · 12 months ago
ReadySetCode

ReadySetCode

P
Joined
20 Jan 2026
Last Seen
12 Sep 2026
Topics
25
Posts
318
Minecraft
ReadySetCode

I plan on building a giant Autcraft symbol and making it a public build. Once I'm whitelisted, of course.

ReadySetCode · 8 months ago
ReadySetCode

ReadySetCode

P
Joined
20 Jan 2026
Last Seen
12 Sep 2026
Topics
25
Posts
318
Minecraft
ReadySetCode

It'll have furnaces, beds, and even a few farms!

ReadySetCode · 8 months ago