There are currently 28 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

June is Pride Month!
Started by AutismFather

BABYMONST3R

BABYMONST3R

B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
26 Sep 2022
Last Seen
06 Oct 2026
Topics
17
Posts
435
Minecraft
BABYMONST3R

theres 3 people on tho

BABYMONST3R · 4 months ago
BABYMONST3R

BABYMONST3R

B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
26 Sep 2022
Last Seen
06 Oct 2026
Topics
17
Posts
435
Minecraft
BABYMONST3R

wait why am i even saying that here pride and ac down is a completely different thing

BABYMONST3R · 4 months ago
stinkpaddle

stinkpaddle

N
Joined
10 Jun 2023
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
7
Posts
287
Minecraft
stinkpaddle

its not ac thats down, its whole of mc thats down. I cant log into anything only single playe

I love 67! 67 is the best! 67 has so much rizz! 67 + 41 = 61! six seven , forty one, sixty one! keep mogging  gng

stinkpaddle · 4 months ago
Ron030416

Ron030416

N
I
Joined
31 Jul 2025
Last Seen
18 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
86
Minecraft
Ron030416
_Mx_Ace:

Pride month!! :D

Pride flag animation

♥️

1
Ron030416 · 4 months ago
Ron030416

Ron030416

N
I
Joined
31 Jul 2025
Last Seen
18 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
86
Minecraft
Ron030416

happy pride month everyone!!! 🥳

1
Ron030416 · 4 months ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
06 Oct 2026
Topics
12
Posts
233
Minecraft
_GamingVortex

HAPPY PRIDE!!!!

1
_GamingVortex · 4 months ago
Ron030416

Ron030416

N
I
Joined
31 Jul 2025
Last Seen
18 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
86
Minecraft
Ron030416

oh and happy birthday AutismFather!!! (thanks for creating this server!!!😀)

1   1
Ron030416 · 4 months ago
Sch0larofjesters

Sch0larofjesters

N
D
Joined
23 Feb 2025
Last Seen
29 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
45
Minecraft
Sch0larofjesters

*zesty voice* gayyyyyyyyyyyy

1
Sch0larofjesters · 4 months ago